Register now and join us this winter for some educational family fun! Enrollment is now open for our popular Mixed Ages family music classes for children birth - kindergarten. These are the classes you've heard about! Here are some great reasons to enroll now.
Need to check out a class? Sign up now for a free demo and join us soon!
- So cold outside! Warm and cozy inside our classroom, and our many large-movement activities are a great way to let off steam for your child (and you).
- Music Learning Supports All Learning. Not only does Music Together® benefit your child's music development, but has a positive impact on social, emotional, physical, language and cognitive development too!
- Our friendly and fun curriculum is research-based, i.e., we're not just making this stuff up. See what the experts have to say!
- Guitar 4 Grownups -- new this semester! Join our director for group beginning guitar lessons using the Music Together songbook. Open to adults with an enrolled child.
- Classes for Big Kids™! Is your child 5 to 7 years old and ready for a new musical challenge, but maybe not ready to commit to formal instrumental lessons? Check out this class!
- Bells! Shaker eggs! Scarves! DRUMS!
Ready to enroll? Register online now.