It's almost spring and we are getting ready for another great semester of educational family fun! Registration open to all on March 25 for our popular Mixed Ages family music classes for children birth - kindergarten. These are the classes you've heard about! Here are some great reasons to enroll.
Need to check out a class? Sign up now for a free demo and join us soon!
- Music Learning Supports All Learning. Not only does Music Together® benefit your child's music development, but has a positive impact on social, emotional, physical, language and cognitive development too!
- Our friendly and fun curriculum is research-based, i.e., we're not just making this stuff up. See what the experts have to say!
- Guitar 4 Grownups -- new! Join our director for group beginning guitar lessons using the Music Together songbook. Open to adults with an enrolled child.
- Classes for Big Kids™! Is your child 5 to 7 years old and ready for a new musical challenge, but maybe not ready to commit to formal instrumental lessons? Check out this class!
- Bells! Shaker eggs! Scarves! DRUMS!
Ready to enroll? Online registration begins March 25.